Thursday, May 19, 2011

The only constant is change

When I mentioned yesterday my life has changed a lot lately I said it wasn't because of the girls, but when I stopped to think about it they sure have changed a lot lately. Chi is almost 2, and acting like it. Moya, who is now 6 months, has one tooth that's poke through and more are on the way, she's basically crawling, AND has decided that drinking out of a sippee cup is the best way to go. I don't know when they got so big...



Chi minutes after birth

Chi right after we moved to California

Chi on her first birthday

Chi right before Moya was born

Chi today


Moya minutes after birth

Moya at Christmas

Moya at 4 months

Moya today
It's shocking to look at it that way. They have both grown beyond measure. It saddens me when I stop and think about how quickly they're growing. I know when they're teenagers I am going to look at these photos and miss the sleepless nights, the babbling, even the diapers.
If looking at these pictures reminded me of anything it's not take any time with my beautiful children for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment